Interfaces / EDI / Web Services
More and more businesses are recognizing that they must make their applications and information accessible over the Internet to meet the needs of their employees, clients, suppliers and shareholders.
The motivations are multiple:
- Broadening the user audience
- Selling services on-line
- Communicating with existing systems
- Supporting a specific type of interface or protocol.
Crafting and evaluating architectural designs to develop and integrate applications in-house is a cumbersome task.
Our team can help you answer the following questions:
- Which architecture should be chosen?
- Which interface should be used?
- What format or methodology should be used for exchanging data?
- Should an existing application protocol be used, or should a protocol be developed to suit your needs?
Realisys can guide you through the reflection process to meet your needs in the area of interfaces, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and Web services.